Friday, September 21, 2012

Healthy Living: How to Deal with a slip



I mess up today x___x

I had an appointment with my research professor today, and the appointment was at 12:15. But I thought it was 3:30 pm. So, I totally missed the appointment and I feel completely guilty and bad.
That was really irresponsible and unprofessional of me. I feel terrible. And on top of that, since I was feeling down already, I thought, what the heck, my as well stalk my old crush on facebook.  x___x

Wow, at the double wammy. I wasn't gonna visit my old crush facebook b/c i told myself to stay away. I haven't been to their page in over a month. It seem my old crushed been very inactive on facebook since the last time we talked. I don't know why, but I don't bother finding out. I'm not sure of how I stand now in my emotions, but I know things are different from before for me. I don't feel that much anymore. I listens to the old songs that I use to listen during those time period, and yea, it's quite sad, I then got bored of it really fast.

So, anyway, about my feeling guilty. I realize something is wrong here. I'm beginning my new year in school, and I can barely get my life down. I can't just based everything on memory anymore. There is so much things flying around and so many information, and so many issue I have to worry about that I can't keep track of everything anymore. I can't rely on my head all the time to remember on every appointment. This isn't summer anymore. I life is going to get busier now, and I need to find a solution that can help me keep track of all the important dates and plans that I am about to make in the future.

I feel bad to not showing up at my professor meeting, and I know this is a big let down for me because I wanted to look good to her so maybe one day, she can write me A GOOD LETTER of recomdemation. x( SOO BAD.

But, other than vent about it on here, I don't think there is anything else I can do. The deed has already been done. I know I will probably never have this opportunity like this every again, but I can't sit here and mope about it.

This really have me thinking. I realize that there are many setbacks in life, and for some of the setback, you really have no control over it. I was being irresponsible today by not getting the dates and time worked up. But I have learn an important lesson.

1. I need a planner where I can commit to. To check up daily and to keep myself in checked.

2. There are many setbacks in life, and some of them you are unprepared for and most of them are unexpected. But when life push you 2 step back, you have to work 4x harder to not only make up for what you have lost, but go 2 step beyond what you have done. This is call "Setting it even".

I really need to get down to business now and set myself straight. School is starting next week. There is no more time to mess around. I have the whole summer to be irresponsible and lazy. This quarter means a lot to be because my future depends on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment