Tuesday, September 11, 2012
Healthy Living: Moving
So, I haven't kept update with this website lately, once again xD
It's because I moved! :D It's rediculuous. I love the new house. It's very spacous and have enough room for my family.
But I havent' been to the gym lately and it's really bothering me because I felt like I'm gaining weight. This week will be a lot of celebration for my family. We are having a house warming party and of course, there will be plenty of food for everyone. I'm excited, but it's going to be a lot of work for my family.
Last week, I spent most of my time organizing my house and just getting things settle. Now, it's time to show my whole relative where we live. WEll, at this new house I am gonna have to transfer gym. So, haha, I hope everything will be okay!
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment