Friday, May 20, 2016
Healthy Living: Cleaning up College
So, I have been putting it back long enough. I realized that I was not feeling well lately. Many of which is because of several reasons. I think the fact that the end of the year is coming, everything is coming to an end. In term of school years, people are graduating. I'm ending my shifts at my volunteer services soon. And, I think its time. Its time to clean out my room so that later on, the cleaning process won't be too crazy when I do move out. This is the first stage of cleaning up my old papers & books.
I made sure to store my old books, but everything else is trash. That include throwing away old term papers, old notes, and paper. It is taking up too much space in my room, and I don't think I will need the materials anymore. Thus, I took the first step to start cleaning out my room.
I am getting a bit sentimental while cleaning out this part of my life. But hey, it has to go. It's time.
Labels:
Healthy Livng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment