Saturday, March 19, 2016

Healthy Living: Concert friend



So, I went to a concert today with 2 of my buddies. We stood near the front of the stage and I noticed this girl standing in front of me. She seems pretty chill and she was checking her phone, and just standing there. So, I just continue talking to my friend, and after awhile, I noticed that she was alone. Like she went alone to a concert, and that was pretty brave of her, because I don't think i could ever do it. And, for some reason, I can't help but want to go up to her, introduce myself, and introduce her to my friend. I think it would be really cool to meet people at concert.

And just when I was about to approach her, my heart start to race REALLY REALLY FAST! I don’t know why, it just got pretty intense! And in my head, one part of me was like “So Jen, do you have the guts to come up and say hi to someone?” And my heart kept beating so so fast again! And suddenly, another part of me was like “FUCK THIS!”. And as both of my friends walked away to order their drinks, I walked up to her and started a conversation.


She was pretty cool and we talked for a bit about the band. Then, my friends came back and I introduced them. It was awesome because we all clicked pretty well, and we talk about where we traveled in the past few years! SOO!! I just want to tell u guys this, because I WAS SUPER HAPPY & PROUD of myself for having the guts to make a new friend at a concert! I always wanted to do it, but never dare.  I had a really great time and was so happy. I think life really does shrink and expands based on the size of your courage! I was just really proud of myself I made a friend. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment