Saturday, March 26, 2016

Healthy Living: Life is complicated



A friend, Hdarling, came and visit me today. She isn't in a good shape. Hdarling is going through a rough patch in her life and she is miserable.

Then, I sat and talk to my Hdarling about my current life situation, and Hdarling slap some sensed into me and given me a different perspective about my online friendship. Hdarling called me a jerk and tell me not to do that anymore. Hdarling also told me to put things behind if you can, but really, Hdarling thinks I have bigger issue to worry about.

I haven't talk to one of my closet friend in .. 5-6 months, let called her Sdarling. Hdarling said, there are some people you can let go, but there are some you have to think real hard because they are too awesome to let go. I know my mistakes, I'll go make peace with Sdarling. Hopefully she takes me back as a friend.. hopefully. But, I don't want to do it yet because I'm not stable yet. I need to sort out my issue first. I don't even know what to say to her.



I had a coordinator meeting today to talk about a difficult issue with the coordinators. One of my coordinator got singled out and her feelings got hurt, let's call her Kdarling. Kdarling said she doesn't want to be a coordinator next year because of hostility. I'm terrible at comforting people. Kdarling is so amazing though, she needs to be part of the organization.

So, I am miserable myself. So, a lot of people are miserable tonight. Hdarling is sad. Kdarling is sad. And I am sad. I'm sure I can list a few more people I know on the miserable list too, but I am not. Its a list I don't want anyone to fall upon.



So, to some it up guys, life is complicated. Its not like anyone of us is dying, but I guess sometime life creates its own complication. But, we will all get through this. Hdarling going to find things that make her happy again, Kdarling is going to find a way to resolved this leadership problem, and I am going to get over all the things I need to get over.


No comments:

Post a Comment